Pradhanmantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana(PMRPY):-Online Registration
The unemployment rate in the country is increasing rapidly.
Keeping this in mind, various schemes are being launched by the government to provide employment to unemployed youth.
Today we are going to provide you with information related to one such scheme called Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana.
By reading this article, you will get all the important information related to this scheme.
Such as what is Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana ? its benefits, objectives, eligibility, important documents, application process, etc.
So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Pradhanmantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana 2021, you are requested to read this article till the end.
Also Read= Pm Rojgar Yojana
What is the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Scheme?
The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana or PMRPY Scheme is aimed at incentivizing employers to generate employment, where the Government pays the employers’ Employee Pension Scheme share of 8.33 percent, for new employees for the first three years of their job.
There is also a proposal to make this applicable for those who are unemployed but are semi-skilled and unskilled as well.
The Ministry of Labour has implemented the same scheme and has been in operation since August 2016.
The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana was announced during the 2016-17 Budget with the primary purpose of promoting the generation of employment with INR 1000 crores having been made.
The scheme targets workers who earn wages of less than INR 15000 on a monthly basis.
It encourages employers of Small and Medium Enterprises and Micro Businesses to avail the benefits of this project.
Candidates can know detailed information about the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana on the Official Website
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Eligibility
- Establishments registered with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) should also have a Labour Identification Number (LN) allotted to them under the Shram Suvidha Portal.
- The LIN will be the primary reference number for all communication to be made under the PMRPY Scheme.
- The eligible employer must have added new employees to the reference base of workers in order to avail of benefits under the Scheme from August 2016 onwards.
- The reference base of workers will be determined by the number of employees against whom the employer has deposited the 12% (3.67% EPF + 8.33% EPS) with EPFO as of 31st March 2016, as ascertained/verified from the monthly ECR for March 2016.
- For example, an establishment, say M/s ABC Ltd. had filed an ECR for the employers’ contribution for 45 employees/workers in March 2016.
- In the month of April 2016, the establishment has added, say, 15 new workers bringing the total of employees to 60, the employer will be eligible to apply for the PMRPY Scheme benefits for these 15 new employees.
- The employer will not be eligible to avail of PMRPY benefits if there is no new employment vis-a-vis the reference base in any Subsequent month.
- The new employee, as mentioned in para 5(e) above, is one that had not worked in any EPFO registered establishment or had a Universal Account Number, in the past, i.e. prior to 01 April 2016.
- For new establishments coming into existence/getting registered with EPFO after 01 April 2016, the reference base will be taken as Zero/NL employees.
- Thus, the employer can avail of PMRPY benefits for newly eligible employees.
- The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana is targeted at employees earning wages less than Rs 15,000/- per month.
- Thus, new employees earning wages of more than Rs 15,000/- per month will not be eligible.
- A new employee is one who has not been working in an EPFO registered establishment on a regular basis prior to 01 April 2016 and will be determined by the allocation of a new Aadhaar seeded Universal Account Number (UAN) on or after 01.04.2016.
- In case the new employee does not have a new UAN, the employer will facilitate this through the EPFO portal.
- The employers will continue to get the 12 % contribution paid by the Government for these eligible new employees for the next 3 years, provided they continue in employment by the same employer.
- The contribution will be paid by GOI after the employer has remitted the contribution to these new employees each month.
- To avoid any penalty on the EPF/EPS contribution, the employer is advised to submit the PMRPY online form at the earliest, preferably by the 10th of the following month.
- Employers/Establishments applying for the Scheme shall be fully responsible for the information uploaded, if at any time, it is found that the information submitted is incorrect or false, it will be assumed that the EPS payment and EPF payment has not been made for these employees.
- The employer will then be liable for dues and penalties as already specified under the relevant provisions of The Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme, 1952.
- The terminal date for registration of beneficiaries through an establishment under the PMRPY is March 31, 2019.
|Up to 14.12.2020|
|PradhanMantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana(PMRPY)A scheme to incentivize employers for new employment|
|Scheme||(PMRPY)||(PMPRPY) – For Textile Sector|
Benefits and features of PM Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- The scheme has been launched to generate new employment opportunities.
- Employees appointed under this scheme will be encouraged to create new employment surgeons.
- This incentive will be done by paying EPF and EPS of the government-appointed officers.
- This scheme has been started on 1 April 2018.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana, 8.33% EPS will be contributed by the government, and 3.67% EPF will be contributed.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only for new employment.
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana, workers will get social security benefits in the organized sector.
- Only the establishments registered under EPFO can avail of this scheme.
- To avail of this scheme, establishments must have LIN numbers under the Shram Suvidha Portal.
- The benefit of PM Rojgar Protsahan Yojana 2021 will be provided only if the employee’s Aadhaar is linked to UAN and their salary should be Rupees 15000 or less.
- The unemployment rate in the country will decline through this scheme.
- All unemployed citizens will become self-reliant through the Prime Minister’s Employment Promotion Scheme and the country’s economy will also improve.
The Purpose of the PMRPY Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) aims to incentivise those employers who are registered with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) in order to create jobs.
Apart from paying the 8.33 percent towards the contribution of employees EPS, for the textile industry, the government also intends to pay 3.67 percent towards the Employees Provident Fund for the eligible employers of new employees.
The scheme serves two purposes; one, it encourages job creation by the employers by incentivizing them, and on the other hand, gets a large number of workers to find jobs.
One major benefit to these workers is access to social security benefits in these organized sectors.
Documents For Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- LIN Number
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- income certificate
Procedure for applying in Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to apply.
- After this, the application form will be brought to you.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on the submit button.
- This way you will be able to apply.
Login process Of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter your LIN / PF code and password on this page.
- Now you have to click on the sign-in button.
- This way you will be able to sign in.
Necessary conditions for eligibility of employees under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- The new employee should have joined the establishment on or after 01.04.2016 and should not have been a regular employee in any EPF registered establishment prior to this.
- The employer should ensure that the new employee has a valid UAN which is Aadhaar linked.
- In case it is not available, it may be obtained from the EPFO website (http://www.epfindia.com/). The mobile number and other contact details are to be captured by EPFO.
- The monthly wages of the new employee should be less than Rs. 15,000
- The EPS contribution for the new employee will be available for 3 years.
- In case an establishment eligible for a Scheme has a drop/fall in employment from the reference base, the establishment will not be eligible for the scheme in the months where employment is below this reference base.
- Validation of new employees:
- Employer will upload the ECR file as proposed in ECR 2.0
- ECR will be accompanied by an online certificate from the employer stating that the Submission is claimed only in respect of new employees without past service and for newly-created posts.