The Nikshay Poshan Yojana has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi for people suffering from TB.
Under this scheme, the people of the country who are suffering from TB will be given financial assistance of Rs. 500 per month by the Central Government for their treatment. (An amount of Rs. 500 per month is provided by the Central Government as financial assistance for its treatment.)
TB is a serious disease, but some people do not have the money to get treatment for their disease and nutritious food at the time of illness, the government will provide financial assistance to those people.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2021
About 13 lakh TB patients of the country will be covered under this scheme (about 13 lakh TB patients of the country will be covered under this scheme). Maybe.
Nutritious food is also as important as the medicine required for the medicine. Through this Nikshay Poshan, Yojana 2021 is a very good initiative of the Center, which will reduce the number of people dying from TB.
To avail of this scheme, you can register and enroll at health centers for the Nutrition Scheme 2020. From where they are getting their treatment, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article. So, let us read this article till the end.
Also Read=PM Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY)
Objective Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- As you know, TB is a very dangerous disease that is also caused by some people.
- TB patients do not get good food with medicines, they will not get food as expected.
- According to doctors, along with TB medicines, the patient also needs good food.
- Taking note of all these things, the Central Government has started this dietary nutrition scheme in 2021.
- Under this scheme, the central government will provide an amount of Rs. 500 per month as financial aid to TB patients.
- Financial assistance will be offered to patients every month.
- This grant will be continued until the patient recovers.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2021 In Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Nikshay Poshan Yojana|
|Started by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||People suffering from TB of the country|
|an objective||Providing financial support for treatment|
|Major Benefit||Provide financial help – Subsidy of Rs 500 per month|
Need for Nikshay Poshan Yojana Portal
The central govt. has created Nikshay Poshan Yojana Portal for the following purposes:-
- Creating a platform for TB treatment – This portal will enable govt. to monitor TB patients and offer them assistance so that they can get the upper hand on the disease.
- Recording details of TB patients – The concerned dept. will take necessary steps to record data of all patients who make Nikshay Poshan Yojana Enrollment.
- Offering financial assistance – All TB patients will receive Rs. 500 on a monthly basis.
- Frequency of payment – The central govt. will provide financial assistance to the patients each month. This grant will be continued till the patients get well.
- Total beneficiaries – The total number of patients enrolled under the Nikshay Poshan scheme in 2021 has crossed 10 lakh.
- Funds Transfer – All TB patients will receive their financial grants directly in their active bank accounts, which have been linked with Aadhar Cards. The funds will be transferred via Direct Benefit Transfer or DBT.
Payment schedule based on class of patients
|Class of patients||First promotion||Second promotion||Third encouragement||Fourth encouragement|
|New patients||With nomination||IP for 2 months after follow-up examination||6 months after follow-up examination||NA|
|Formal treatment of patients||With nomination||IP for 3 months after follow-up examination||For 5 months after treatment||For 8 months after follow-up clinical examination|
|A person suffering from TB||With nomination||2 months of follow-up examination||4 months after clinical examination||During follow-up session for 6 months|
Key facts of the Nutrition Scheme 2021
- More than 13 lakh TB-affected people will be covered under this scheme.
- The concerned departments of the central government will take the necessary steps to record the data of all the patients who enroll under this scheme.
- The total number of patients enrolled under Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2021 has reached 13 lakhs.
- Under this scheme, a database is created by the Central Government, in which they are periodically preparing the necessary records for all those patients.
- Under this scheme, assistance to TB patients will be offered under the National Health Mission.
- If a patient does not have an account in the bank’s own name, in such a situation, he can get money using the account number of another person. But it is also necessary to provide a self-attested consent letter of the beneficiary.
- If there is a new patient or the patient is being treated formally, all will get Rs 1000 on additional treatment and therapy for 2 months. That is, they will get 500 rupees per month for treatment.
Eligibility for Depot Nutrition Scheme 2021
- Only people living with TB in the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Country 1 Patients who are registered on the official dancer portal will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Those who are already receiving treatment for TB will be eligible.
Documents of Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2021
- Doctor’s Certified Medical Certificate
- The patients will also have to submit their application forms.
- Bank account passbook
Step to Apply Online Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will see the login form on this home page.
- If you are already registered then you will have to login directly.
- If you are not registered, then you have to click on the option of New Health Facility Registration under the login form.
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will open the registration form.
- In this registration form, you will have to fill in all the information asked such as State, District Profile Service Provided, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the option of Continue.
- After this, a unique ID code will be displayed on your screen, you keep it safe.
- After successful registration, you will have to log in.
- To log in, you have to go to the home page.
- After that, you will have to enter your username and password, etc. in the login form and then click on the login button.
In this way, the process of enrollment in this health care center scheme of your health care center will be completed.
Procedure to log in on the Nikshay portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Nikshay Poshan Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- After this, the login form will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your user name and password.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be able to log in on the Nikshay portal.
Deposit Nutrition Scheme Beneficiary List Creation Timeline
|Every TV patient’s bank account and Aadhaar card with entry and follow-up details in the map||Same day|
|Beneficiary list preparatory day||1st of every month|
|Day of checking beneficiary list||3rd of every month|
|Beneficiary list approval day||5th of every month|
|Pay day||7th of every month|
For queries regarding the use of Nikshay, you may use the training materials provided(Click here), or call our National Help Desk 1800-11-6666 or write to us at
For more details about the National TB Elimination Program(NTEP) you may visit the program website at (www.tbcindia.gov.in), or contact us at the following address
Central TB Division
Ministry of Health & family welfare
New Delhi – 110 011, India
Nikshay Poshan Yojana – FAQ’s
What is Nikshay Poshan Yojana
Nikshay Poshan Yojana is a new scheme by central government to provide financial assistance to TB patients for their nutritional support.
How to Apply / Register for Nikshay Poshan Yojana
Every TB patient can get himself/herself registered at the same health care center (Government or Private) from where he/she is undergoing treatment.
What is the Amount being given to beneficiaries
Each TB patient who is the beneficiary under the scheme will get Rs. 500 per month as financial assistance for the entire treatment period.
How the amount will be given
The amount will directly be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through DBT
Are existing TB patients eligible for this scheme
Yes, all TB patients notified on or after 1st April 2018 are eligible to take scheme benefits