Free Ration Card Apply Online (State Wise List): Free Ration Card Application Form
You will be given information to see the free ration card application, free ration card Yojana 2021, free ration card application form, Ration Card State Wise List.
At the time of coronavirus infection, a free ration card has been introduced with the aim of providing relief to BPL families.
All persons or families of the country who do not have a ration card are eligible to avail of this free ration card scheme.
With this, all those applicants who have applied for a ration card but have not yet received a ration card can also avail of this permanent free ration card scheme 2021.
We know that there are many families in our country who do not have even a single meal.
In such a situation, free ration cards are being provided by the government, so that they will be able to improve their livelihood by getting ration at a lower price.
Free Ration Card Application
India is currently fighting a global epidemic, causing citizens to face economic troubles.
In this situation, a 21-day lock-down has been announced to prevent the increased infection of the corona, which has now been extended until 3 May.
Due to this lock-down, the poor, daily laborers of the country are getting the most impact, they are facing a lot of difficulty in living their lives, for which the government has introduced Free Ration Card Yojana.
Poor, daily wage laborers do not have the money to feed themselves and buy food.
In this situation, all the states are providing ration and other food items to the poor for free.
All those individuals or families who want to take advantage of the free ration provided by the states will have to apply for the free ration card.
Through this ration card, citizens will be able to live their lives by purchasing ration at a low price.
Also Read=One Nation One Ration Card
|Name of scheme||Free ration card|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the country|
|Benefit||Will get ration at a lower price|
|The department||Food and Civil Supplies Department|
The purpose of free ration card application online
- The main purpose of the free ration card application online is to make the ration card available online.
- To apply now through this scheme, you do not need to visit any government office.
- You can apply online through the official website sitting at home.
- This will save both your time and money and will bring transparency to the system.
- Through the ration card, you can get the ration provided by the government at discounted rates.
- Ration cards are also used as an essential document for availing various government schemes.
Free Ration Card Yojana
- Under the newly launched Free Ration Card Yojana 2021 by the central government that APL, BPL poor families of the country will get free 5 kg ration, pulses, and other items.
- Those who have a ration card.
- There are thousands of people, whose ration card is in use, and after knowing that some people do not have a ration card, some state government has said that they will distribute ration to all those people who do not have a ration card and Delhi government has already started distributing it and the MP government also announced that they will provide ration to all the poor people of the state through their PDS system.
Uses Of The ration card
- To get a gas connection
- To get ration at subsidized rates from FPS
- To get passport
- To open a bank account
- To get life insurance
- To get a driving license
- For getting a voter ID card
- To buy a sim card
- For school college
- For court office
- To make other government documents
- To take scholarship
Free Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Only permanent residents of India can avail of temporary ration cards.
- Recently or newly married couples applying for ration cards can also avail themselves of free ration cards.
- This ration card will be issued only in the name of the head of the family.
- All BPL application forms to be submitted by the applicant will be accepted.
Documents for Ration Card Registration
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Passport size photo of the head of the family
- income certificate
- Gas connection details
- caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
Documents to add new member’s name to ration card
For citizens who want to add a name to the ration card, the following types of documents will be required-
- Original ration card
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
To add the name of the family bride
- Marriage certificate
- Husband’s original ration card
- Parent’s Ration Card Nomination Certificate
- Aadhar card
How to apply for Free Ration Card ?
Countries which want to apply online for free ration card should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official portal of food distribution of his state. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will easily find the link applicable to e-coupon / temporary ration card. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you will have to enter the mobile number and click on the submit button. After submitting you will receive an OTP. Submit the same on the website to verify and once it is verified a form will open.
- Now the submission details will vary in different states where you need to submit them. Some basic details are the name, age, Aadhaar number of the head of the family, and the number of members in the family.
- Later, you need to submit the constituency and fill the full address in it. Now after that you will have to upload an Aadhaar card photo of the head of the family and a photo of the family members.
- After submitting the details you will get a message from the authority on your registered mobile number which contains a link. Once you click on the link, you can download the temporary ration card and provide the ration to the nearest dealer for this temporary ration card.
Procedure to add new member name to the ration card
Friends, it happens many times that we have to enter the name of a new member in our ration card. To register this name, we can apply both online and offline. The process of applying is as follows.
- First, you need to go to your nearest food supply department.
- Now you have to get the form to add the name of the senior member.
- After that, you have to fill this form carefully.
- You will also be required to provide information regarding new members in the form.
- Now you have to attach all important documents from this form.
- After this, you have to submit this form along with the application fee.
- Now the staff there will give you the reference number.
- You have to keep this reference number carefully.
- You can track the application status through the reference number.
- After submitting the form, your documents will be verified, after which you will get a ration card after 2 weeks.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the food supply department of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to log in to the portal.
- After this, you have to select the option to add the member name.
- After this, the form will open in front of you.
- You will not fill in all the information asked in this form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- Now a reference number will appear on your screen.
- You have to keep this reference number carefully.
- You can track the application status through this reference number.
- After submitting the form, your documents will be verified.
- After this, you will get a ration card.
Procedure for amending ration card
You can apply both offline and online to get a ration card.
If you apply offline then you will have to submit the application form by going to the concerned department and if you apply online, you will have to apply by going to the official website.
Many times it happens that for some reason wrong information is entered by us. In this case, wrong information gets printed on our ration card.
If this has happened to you too, then you can amend your ration card. To amend the ration card, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First, you have to go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for the forms.
- Now you have to click on the link to the amendment form.
- After this, the amendment form will open in front of you.
- You have to download the form by clicking on the download link.
- After this, you will have to get a print of this form.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in this form like your name, mobile number, address, etc.
- After this, you have to attach all important documents to this form.
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
- After submitting the form you will be given a serial number.
- You can see the status of your application through this serial number.
Process to download free ration app
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone.
- Now you have to enter the free ration app in the search box.
- After this, a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top option.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- The free ration app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
Free Ration Card State Wise List
Ration card details have been made online for all states, people of the states can check their ration card information online, for this ration cardholders can check the list through online portals in all states, each state For different food departments, beneficiaries can check the online ration card list through the official website of these food departments who applied for a new ration and waiting for its release, you can check its status online.
If this facility is available in your state, then we have given the list of states below, through it you can see the Free Ration Card State Wise List.
You should read this list carefully and take advantage of the ratio.
|Arunachal Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||Apply Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Here|
How to link Ration Card to Aadhar Card?
For those who want to link their ration card to Aadhaar, the date for linking ration card to Aadhaar has been extended by the government till September 30.
Until the Ministry of Consumer Affairs issues clear instructions to all states and union territories, no rightful beneficiary will be denied the ration of its share.
You can link your ration card to Aadhaar through the method mentioned by us.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the Aadhaar issuing organization.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Start Now.
- After clicking on the option, you have to fill in your address details – district and state, etc.
- Then select the ‘Ration Card’ benefit type from the available options.
- After making the selection, the option ration card scheme given there will have to be selected.
- Then you have to enter your ration card number, Aadhaar number, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- And one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile.
- After this, you have to fill OTP.
- After this, notification of completion of the process will be seen on the screen.
- Post this, your application will be verified and after successful verification, the Aadhar card will be linked to the ration card.
Ration card helpline number list
Compliant helpline numbers have been launched by all state governments to bring transparency to the system.
Citizens can register their Complaints by contacting these Complaint Helpline Numbers.
These compliant helpline numbers have also been started to ensure ration access to all citizens.
There is a separate portal of ration cards for each state and a separate helpline number and email ID for all states.
On which citizens can register their grievances.
If you want to register your Ration Card Dealer’s Complaint, you can contact these Complaint Helpline numbers.
All types of grievances related to ration cards can be entered through these complimentary helpline numbers.
The helpline numbers, landline numbers, and email IDs of all states and union territories are as follows.
|State||Helpline Numbers||Landline Numbers and Email ID|
|West Bengal||1967, 1800-345-5505||03322535293, email@example.com|
|Uttarakhand||1800-180-2000, 1800-180-4188||01352780765, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Uttar Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-0150||05512239296, email@example.com|
|Tripura||1967, 1800-345-3665||03812326308, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Telangana||1967, 1800-4250-0333||04023310462, email@example.com|
|Tamil Nadu||1967, 1800-425-5901||04325665566, 04428592828, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sikkim||1967, 1800-345-3236||03592202708, email@example.com|
|Punjab||1967, 1800-3006-1313||01722742803, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Puducherry||1800-425-1082 (Puducherry), 1800-425-1083 (Karaikal), 1800-425-1084 (Mahe), 1800-425-1085 (Yanam)||04132253345, email@example.com|
|Odisha||1967, 1800-345-6724, 1800-345-6760||06742536892, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nagaland||1800-345-3704, 1800-345-3705||03702233347, email@example.com|
|Mizoram||1967, 1860-222-222-789, 1800-345-3891||03892322872, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Meghalaya||1967, 1800-345-3670||0364-2224108, email@example.com|
|Manipur||1967, 1800-345-3821||0385-2450137, 0385-2451144, 0385-2450064, 8413975150, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maharashtra||1967, 1800-22-4950||022-22025308, 022-22024592, 022-22042314, 22025277, email@example.com|
|Madhya Pradesh||1967, 181||07552441675, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lakshadweep||1800-425-3186||04896263703, +91-4896-262012, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kerala||1967, 1800-425-1550||04712320578, email@example.com|
|Karnataka||1967, 1800-425-9339||080-22259024, 080 – 22034562, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jharkhand||1967, 1800-345-6598, 1800-212-5512||06512400960, 0651-712-2723, 0896-958-3111, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1967, 1800-180-7011 (Kashmir), 1800-180-7106 (Jammu)||01942506084, 01912566188, 01912472375, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Himachal Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-8026||01772623749, 01772623746, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Haryana||1967, 1800-180-2087||01722701366, email@example.com|
|Gujarat||1967, 1800-233-5500||07923251163, 07923251165, 07923251170, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Goa||1967, 1800-233-0022||08322226084, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Delhi||1967, 1800-110-841||011-23378759, email@example.com|
|Daman and Diu||1967||02602230607, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dadar and Nagar haveli||1967, 1800-233-4004||0260-2640663, email@example.com|
|Chhattisgarh||1967, 1800-233-3663||0771-2511974, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chandigarh||1967, 1800-180-2068||01722703956, email@example.com|
|Assam||1967, 1800-345-3611||9435064841, directorfcsca-as@firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arunachal Pradesh||1967||03602244290, email@example.com|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||1967, 1800-343-3197||03192233345, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andhra Pradesh||1967, 1800-425-2977||040-23494808 / 822, email@example.com|
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have a ration card, am I eligible for the free ration scheme?
Yes, you can apply for the temporary ration card and avail the benefit of it.
Who can apply for the temporary ration card or E-coupon?
Those who are not having a ration card and wanted to get free ration under the government scheme.
How can one apply for the temporary ration card?
They need to first, check whether their state government is providing it or not if yes, then they must visit the official website of their state government food distribution portal.
Does it require any documents to upload?
Yes, it may require your Aadhaar card and family member’s details or photographs.
Free ration card list and online apply here. Ask question below.